Thursday, December 24, 2009

Flea Repellent For Humans My Doberman Has An Outdoor Kennel And I Need Something To Keep The Mosquitoes Out Of His Kennel, And Off Him?

My Doberman has an outdoor kennel and I need something to keep the mosquitoes out of his kennel, and off him? - flea repellent for humans

I live in Florida and were now in the rainy season, so that mosquitoes are everywhere, and life in the house of the dog in the kennel. He is responsible for the care of heart to heart, and I use front line anymore, so fleas and ticks remain, but mosquito-eating anyway. It is in me, but their niche HES 9-2. So that they need help, I do not think a man should be repulsive, it is a dog?
And apart from all the mosquitoes, if I have a thing lamp near the door of his cage to use. The whole problem would be gone, or only some?

I do not know what I could do to help what?

No comments:

Post a Comment