Thursday, November 5, 2009

Average American Bmi US Gymnastics Coach Bela Karolyi Incensed About Underage Rules.Do You Agree?

US gymnastics coach Bela Karolyi incensed about underage rules.Do you agree? - average american bmi


Do you agree?

He said: "We're in the business of gymnastics and we know, what a display 14 or 15 or 16th, you do not need to be a gymnastics coach to know what it will look like in 16 years."
"You use half of the population," said Karolyi. "One of the biggest frustrations is, what arrogance. These people think we're stupid.

I do not agree with their statements, because
My point is that the "average" size of a person of Asian (or other origin) vary considerably.
It is clear that size does not determine the age of the gymnasts.

When I entered high school (in 16), which is only 4'11 "and I'm 5'2" .... Women, because if a person is the "size" to determine age?
I was also a gymnast.

Obviously, Bela Karolyi, tried to a much larger "American" girl, and I think it is a crucial factor in assessing the age of a person.
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing ...



I am an "American" - and if not, as the truth, AbuIf the physical condition of the average American ... Sorry, but a fact.

Here is a link, the demography of the BMI is shown by the average American.
http://www.obesityinamerica.org/trends.h ...

1 comment:

paintedh... said...

They changed the rules. The gymnasts are often very young at the Olympic Games. In fact, Nadia Komenich was only 14 when he won his gold medal. I think some of the younger May tense, but I do not care.

Your link does not work, but we all know that Americans are overweight, nothing new. The gymnasts are not, however, I think you forgot that part.

Post a Comment