Monday, November 9, 2009

Hot Girls Getting Wedgies Thongs - A Girls Best Kept Secret?

Thongs - A girls best kept secret? - hot girls getting wedgies

When I was younger, I shared a room with my sister. I realized that if the string that was made some time held the leash in your back! I asked, but she blushed and quickly changed the subject!

I started when I thought 15 (now 25) I first how unpleasant it was to have a constant wedgie feeling, but a little more time to enjoy the sensation. I confess that I turn on the same tried and found a real one. Now I do wear strips 24-7 and the same on my a ** and gently press a bit, I feel very warm. I prefer the small strip with a lot of things in the back (of course, cut!)

Someone else? Girsl Or is it a closely guarded secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment