Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Bath Wash What Baby Shampoo (and Body Wash) Do You Use When You Give Your Baby A Bath?

What baby shampoo (and body wash) do you use when you give your baby a bath? - baby bath wash

My child is 3 months and have sensitive skin. I tried the Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo, but it turns red. I have also tried to "smile and Giggles" Gerber and seems better in the skin, but still a little sensitive to it.
I wonder .. What you put on your baby if you take a bath?
And if your child has sensitive skin - What works body wash (shampoo) the most?
And how often did you bathe your baby?

Thank you!

4 comments:

Do your own thinking! said...

We have zero problems with some washed organic baby - was Earth's Best and Avalon. The type lemongrassy Avalon feels, I think I prefer the land of lavender Best ...

Who are both organically is probably as far as skin irritation is gone, but the things labeled and marketing of bio-hippies like me, are usually a bit more clarity in the most difficult type of ingredients.

Profile:

http://www.jason-natural.com/products/ea ...

The "add-on therapy cream rich" stuff is amazing, but clarified difficult times in the face of my daughter at any time. Now use a hand cream. It comes in a fantastic package, click on the part of the cover and will be shown soars with a push to Wee - exactly what you want, when you have a boy wet excited closed. But give the shampoo-n-body-wash test.

I was taking a bath once a day with me _usually_ without by a stranger. It tends to get a little fat hair. It costs too much, and sweater fuzz in the folds, etc.

Cas and Em's Mommy said...

my daughter a bath every night just a part of their routine (they sleep 10 hours for 3 weeks) i Johnson and use the bathroom before bedtime and Johnson lotion is amazing! But since man has little to sensitive skin, I have Aveeno Baby products for sensitive skin and eczema

TM said...

You can try to wash Aveeno Baby, that also includes a shampoo. I like the Aveeno lotion works well on my skin.

TM said...

You can try to wash Aveeno Baby, that also includes a shampoo. I like the Aveeno lotion works well on my skin.

Post a Comment