Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Copd In Dogs Why Does My 3 Year Old Chihuahua Lay Her Chin Over My Mouth?

Why does my 3 year old chihuahua lay her chin over my mouth? - copd in dogs

I have a Chihuahua 3 years and at a point where I'm lying on the couch, in bed, if my dog put his chin gently on the lips. Sometimes when I sit, it will put his chin on my shoulder.
My mother said she thinks it could be because of my or my infazima Asama or COPD. My dog named Sissy and she is very good. We have since the birth of their collected bottles to be fed. If someone can tell me why they would do that would be very grateful.

3 comments:

RV said...

She loves hot air to breathe

wicked witch of east said...

Gross does not want to know
To vomit dogs in the wild dog food for young people, domestic dogs, which is dependent on humanity as their "parents" never to be adults, so to speak, even the instinct to lick your lips or mouth to Nussle. Instinct is a return to "feed me" thing. The instinct is for you as a supplier.

Lizzie said...

Dogs are not very complex in their behavior. She does it because it is convenient or because it typically draws the attention of their pet, or was somehow the message will do, is likely to make, receive hugs, etc., as applicable.

Post a Comment