Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lots Of Clear Watery Cm And Long Thick Cervix Is This Ovulation Or Something Else?

Is this ovulation or something else? - lots of clear watery cm and long thick cervix

Can you ovulate been expelled or is it more? Why so long? and retire when my ovulation period?

I had sex 1 / 24 and 2 / 1

This month I ovulate more than 1 / 26 or 1 / 27 I usually cycle of 29-29 days. Waiting for the next period of 11 February

As I assume that all the symptoms I usually get ovulation. He was tired, irritable, I have oily skin and a feeling of warmth. But I did not notice any EWCM, I usually do not for a day or CM two.My cycle is always creamy and tender cm expire in a short time before then EWCM / aqueous cream with sour cream, thin, dry, creamy, two days before the period .

Well SA 1 / 30 position of the uterus is high, I cm of cream sticks, which came into EWCM / aqueous Mon-Wed and not yet complete, clear water as aqueous cream and lots of it. Position of the cervix is strong and sweet. I had never spent so much time. I've been cramping on and off Sat

No comments:

Post a Comment