Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pirates Of The Caribbean Tabs For Guitar Music Question: Guitar?

Music Question: Guitar? - pirates of the caribbean tabs for guitar

Hello hello,

I play guitar (I'm 16). I play the guitar for a few weeks, things like nothing else played on the soundtrack of "Pirates of the Caribbean and other simple things to play. Before I started playing seriously somehow crawled out of the guitar ..

I have not played as it is now 1 year and my guitar is still in good condition, etc., do not worry:)

I wonder how I really want to start playing again, but with good intentions and hope that we one day.

Is there a guide for beginners guitar or something free on the Internet? I help with the basics, the support and hard hard things?

What is preferable to take lessons or on the Internet (which has neverThe children learn what I have myself)

Where can I find information on how to play tabs, etc.?

that's all, more tips are very grateful!

Thanks

1 comment:

Alycia said...

Well, I taught myself just by asking friends who have played for some advice. So just go to Google and type of questions you about things. Also, if you learn to find a good song, check out Ultimate Guitar. com. Everything is easy to get easier to learn to speed up and down the neck. I always try to improve it. Haha. But good luck! And the game play is fairly simple. Ask Google guitar tabs to play to explain what may seem complicated, but not all, believe me.

Post a Comment