Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Very Heavy Menstrual Bleeding My Question Is Medical. Is It Normal To Have A Heavy Menstrual Cycle With Clotting For Three Days?

My question is medical. Is it normal to have a heavy menstrual cycle with clotting for three days? - very heavy menstrual bleeding

For four years I have tubiligation. In the last six months I've begun to see changes in the menstrual cycle. Before the issue not to miss a tubal ligation a point. Now I think that has a period of two months. My last one was very thin and almost no bleeding. Now the third and fourth day of my second period was bleeding and I am very weak. Is this a miscarriage or normal?

4 comments:

Fallenan... said...

It sounds like something you should ask your doctor. Sounds like it could have happened to flow as normal, but if you are not accustomed to something else. Good luck!

daisy840... said...

I had the same two months ago. Doctors insisted that I had a miscarriage. I said it was not possible because he did not have sex for six months. If continures forget to get birth control. will reduce bleeding and to prevent serious bleeding in. LSO, I see things in endometriosis and see the variety of symptoms sound familiar. there is always a chance

curious risk said...

Talk to your doctor

Paramedic Girl said...

Times of change over time, tubal ligation or not.

You lose if mens iron that what you are tired may increase. Ask him through a blood test to determine whether it Enemic.

As the coagulation, which may be normal and fine. If the clots are bigger than the size of a nickel, then there is cause for concern. If not, it is only the body cleanse itself.

Anyway, becas change, it's time to see your gynecologist or family doctor.

If the clots are bigger than a hundred, please today.

Licensed Paramedic

Post a Comment