Saturday, February 20, 2010

Soundblaster Extigy Software How Can I Control The Volume Of Two Separate Sound Cards?

How can I control the volume of two separate sound cards? - soundblaster extigy software

I have an external Sound Blaster Extigy I do with my home theater stereo stream to download music or films on (Winamp or Media Player Classic). This is not my default audio device in Windows, I use the integrated sound use on my laptop and portable speakers for (things like the sounds of MSN and notifications of new emails) and MPC to Winamp and Extigy.

The Sound Blaster Extigy has a remote control can operate with the same volume in Windows, but with the sound card as default device is not working, nor should the volume control on the Extigy itself. I would be able to my music and movies with the remote from my Extigy the volume control and regulate the use of the keyboard to the laptop's sound card to control. Ideas? Thank you.

1 comment:

daniel g said...

In Control Panel, open, select the Sound Blaster as the main --
Device. This should work the remote control.
I would have to open the Volume Control designed "to this setting
independent. Volume control should work Extigy
regardless.

Post a Comment