Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Replacing A Shower Soap Dish New Apartment, REALLY Low Water Pressure. What Can Be Done?

New Apartment, REALLY low water pressure. What can be done? - replacing a shower soap dish

Ok, please talk with me when I 5 years you can be sure I understand what you say ... I know it's a cop, but I say:

"I'm just a girl."

I Build a shelf ... I build a wall ... But sanitary confuses me ...

I live in a house in Chicago was divided into 3 "flat" and I'm on the ground, "1". (This is an apartment below me, the "half" of the underground is, is my house 1.5 "history" on, and 3 in the apartment upstairs.)

We all have our own water, I wonder whether it may enter a problem with the heater or water pressure to the building.

It israther as a form of "Turn the pressure control box of the Department of Water front? (Someone told me, but I'm not sure what that means or how.)

It takes forever for hot water in my kitchen and bath display ... But when the warmer water, the problem is not temporary.

I was told that I could have a "key aerators in the kitchen dishes a bit easer, but my big problem, it takes forever to fill my bathtub do you ... And it is a small tub ...

No problem with the bathroom and have a good shower head with multiple settings to increase the pressure, so that I can get my own hair ... (I have super thick and curly red hair, and before replacing the shower head, I had tAke a bath, so I can dunk my head under water for all the soap / shampoo.)

Well, quite unnecessary detail ...

Is there anything I can do to increase the water pressure to 30 + home to year 'is now a 3rd Stock?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Problem that occurs everywhere, if you should buy a new house, you have checked everything, the report needed maintenance and pay for each service, we gas as you mentioned, for example, electricity, air, utilities, etc., etc.

Post a Comment